Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Timing and other issues

In other news, I've been dong karate now for a few weeks and have found that I'm getting to my old level again but still there is much much to do. My legs a still a bit wobbly, timing is still a bit off, and my form still needs some improvement. I really don't know if I will be able to reach black belt in a year. We'll see though, we'll see.

Callee and I are looking for a new place to live. We'll need another car and with the distance, I don't know if I'll be able to do karate as much. I am really excited for a new place to live, I don't quite feel like we belong where we are right now. I mean, it feels like we don't quite fit in. It's a nice place to live but still I feel out of place. Anyhow, we are looking in a lot of different places and a lot of different kinds of living arrangements. I want to stay in a complex but they are just so much money. We are still looking, I guess it's about timing; it's always about timing. Well, gotta go to bed.

I love SNL skits, especially when they are funny. So I have included it in this entry.

1 comment:

Turia said...

That's cool you are doing karate. Good luck getting your black belt.